BAMiNi offers one (1) year manufacturing warranty from the date of original retail purchase, which covers defects in materials and workmanship. The replacement warranty is valid only if the original proof of purchase issued to the purchaser, specifying the date of purchase, is presented with the product to be replaced.
If the product becomes defective, carefully repack the unit and return it to your authorized dealer within the warranty period, with the original proof of purchase. Your authorized dealer will replace the product with the same or equivalent product, provided a defect in materials or workmanship is identified.
This limited replacement warranty does not apply in cases of abuse or misuse of the product, use contrary to the BAMiNi instructions, ordinary wear and tear, incorrect connection, force majeure or unauthorized repair. Any lawsuit for breach of this limited warranty shall be commenced, if at all, within one (1) year of the date that the claim accrues.
BAMiNi shall not be liable for special, indirect, incidental or consequential damages resulting from the use or the inability to use this product, regardless of the legal theory on which the claim is based.
The BAMiNi Warranty does not cover:
• Defects and damages due to dropping, mechanical damage, dirt, cerumen, damp, moisture, chemical products, abnormal impact damage, loss, theft or fire.
• Force majeure, meaning events outside BAMiNi’s control, BAMiNi is released from BAMiNi’s obligations to fulfill contractual agreements. Examples of such events are government action or omission, new or amended legislation, conflict, embargo, fire or flood, sabotage, accident, war, natural disasters, strikes or lack of delivery from suppliers. The force majeure also includes government decisions that affect the market negatively and products, for example, restrictions, warnings, ban, etc.
• Modification or repair by you or a third party without BAMiNi’s approval
• Aesthetical changes, defects, and damages due to normal wear and tear, or ageing
BAMiNi does not honor any warranty claims that are not accompanied by the original documentation. To get the product repaired or replaced under this limited warranty, you must include the following:
• A short description of the defect/malfunction
• The proof of purchase (i.e. receipt)
• Your name, address, e-mail and phone number